THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Learning in lessons

        In this class I have learned and recieved a lot from this course. I have vast  knowledge in the use of  multimedia technology  in teaching English. Teacher tauch me to used a variety of computer programs. The course increased my computer skills which the programs that I've never used before, the programs these are right for me to be a teacher in the future. Teacher asked me some questions in the first period of the subject.
     1. List computer you have used in your study. What are the  the used for?
For me, the lists of computer technology that I used in my study are:
> All of microsoft office programs used to do my assignment.
> Websites and internet used to search about information for my assignment.
>  E-learning from the internet to learn a lot.
> E-book used to learn and read many articles.
     2. List your favorite website. How often do you use them? What can you learn fro those website?
These are the lists my favorite websites for me :
http://www.youtube.com  to learn English from many videos such as songs, communication and movies
> http//www.facebook.com to share my  opinion to other peaple and have to conversation with foreigners
> http://www.hotmail.com/ to send information to other peaple
3. what computer technology will you use in your classroom? Why?
> blogger to share information, opinion and learn from other peaple
> videos to learn and they are tools to teach the innovative and effective
 Then I learned new abbreviations such as:
ESOL= English for Speakers of Other Language
TESOL= Teaching Engllish to Speakers of Other Language
TESOL= English Language Learner
PDF= Portable Document Format
In addition, I have to learned about  multimedia technology in English teaching from articles for examples:
>>Innovative educational technology in the global classroom by Deoksoon Kim
1.Intergrating Instructional Technology into an Assignment
2.The EEL Case Study
3.Blogging
4.Podcasting
5.Tips for Integrating Technology in the Classroom
6.Creating a Wiki
7.Online Discussion
8.Implication

>>On the problem and strategies of multimedia
technology in English Teaching

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น